Oct 30, 2010

The Mother of five-element theory

A long-time associate (he was the most active member of a discussion group I had), would like to talk a little about the connection between the un-manifested (six elements) and the manifested (five elements).

Let me just give a simple image for you to work with. The six elements is the mother of the five elements.
Get a good image of the cycle of six elements.... now imagine it giving birth from its essence... what comes forth is the five-element cycle..... The mother then cares for the child throughout life.

Refer to the first quote of chapter 8 by Zhang Jiebin on page 35 of book. His reference to "Earth through the Six" refers to a mother. ... It´s like the idea of "Mother Earth"..

You know, I should really add this to the book.

Update:  And I did... I added this to the ebook...

1 comment:

  1. How does this system tie into the hexagram I ching system, if at all?

    ReplyDelete