Oct 30, 2010

Important Inspirations from Lonny Jarret

Many years ago. I can´t remember how many. I was a member of Lonny Jarret´s discussion group for Nourishing Destiny. He would challenge my views on six elements. We had long long discussions with long posts. I remember. He and some members of his group didn´t agree but they did discuss it. I have a tremendous respect for Lonny Jarret.

He received a copy of the ebook today and liked it because of its model. He says a model is important.

But there is something else important to him. He told almost 2 years ago that a book should add to the vertical development of Acupuncture. This means deepening the spiritual path. Most writers expand what is already known.

My book has plenty of spiritual depth, in addition to the views of meridian theory that have never been seen anywhere else. To me the spherical theory is clear and true. I have lived with it for many years. But I need to understand that it is new for everyone else.

The title of his book, Nourishing Destiny, I think captures the essence of five-element theory. The title of my book, Creating Life, captures the essence of six-element theory.The titles complement each other.

This book opens doors to a deeper understanding of Chinese medicine. I am not sure if our generation will catch on fast enough to the spherical flow. But the future generations will take it and do wonderful things with it.

So I want to thank Lonny Jarret for always being right there... willing to talk and challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment